This weekend is free... hmm quite unusual... and thus I continued the frenzy of booking driving lessons.
On friday, I booked 2 lessons. 1 at 10.30 and another at 13.05. First was a manual lesson and next was an auto. MAN auto is so easy to drive. But do i regret taking Manual? NOPE! Drag gears... challenge of using the clutch... thrill of high speed free wheeling. Well, although dragging gears can be done on an auto... there seems to be a common consensus that it will spoil the gears... i dunno y.
Today I had 3 lessons at 10.30 13.05 and 15.20. WOoOooo it was tiring and kinda stressful too. Who the instructor is seriously plays a part in whether u will be stressed, bored or interested. Only lesson 2 was boring and stressful cuz the instructor is quite hard to understand. I feel that he might be teaching me the wrong stuff. Once you go up a slope, and getting ready to go downslope immediately after the upslope without time to react, your clutch should be fully release with gear 1 engaged. This caused my car to jerk. To me : WTF how can i even release the clutch fully when the speed is so Fing slow?
So i asked the next instructor and he says, yes you should use engine brake. But... HOW TO USE IT WHEN THE DISTANCE IS SO SHORT? Half clutch or rather try to keep it engaged but don't release fully. Maybe the previous instructor means this, but i am sure it is his inability to communicate to me. So basically to me... not good.
Soon, the basic parts will be over and i shall carry on with the more advance stuff. People say from now onwards it will be slightly more difficult and challenging. Well, I guess I should be up to the challenge =).
2 more lessons tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment