Sunday, 24 December 2006

My pathethic attempt to exercise

I am suppose to try and run the 5km at upper peirce reservoir but i only managed to do about 2km max without stopping. I had this funny neck muscle sore and stitches on both sides. Man i am so unfit already. Its a domino effect, when chin i stop den i stop den xuming also stopped haha.

So we walked all the way... one big round till the starting point again to have rotiprata at casurina. I had one kosong and one egg prata. I won't grade that as the best prata, it was reasonable and the curry was acceptable. However, i hate to see prata prices so high, its not a delicacy but a staple diet.. zz how can so expensive.

Then we walked the forest trail at casurina drive to lower peirce reservoir witnessing monkey business. LOL. Monkey fights and squirrel squabbles. The reservoir water level is very high wor. It almost engulfed the plank walkway. There is even a sign to say the walkway is closed. But we crossed anyway because the water level is not as high as during the times of flooding.

Reaching lower peirce, we saw fishmen and chin i was interested in fishing.. so we probably will have a fishing trip next week. Rotting there for a while, we took the trail back to casurina where we sent xuming off and went home.

P.S. I find such activities more interesting than cooping onself at home or go shopping centres and entertainment centres. These activities are truely relaxing and free!

No comments: